Look what popped up on my Computer Today - Billy and Akaisha

Billy said:
Thanks, DRip Guy... :D

Since they did the taping that evening, they will have time before we air and we are hoping that they utilize some photos we sent for distraction off our wide-eyed misery... :LOL: :LOL:

Rick Sanchez came on the ear piece line and started speaking Spanish with us, singing and acting kind of 'strangely'... :confused: It simply took us off guard. It was hard to 'connect' with him as an interviewer. It seemed to be very much about him and I understand what you mean about the 'gotcha' attitude... but once we 'got it' we made the most of it.

We'll see what goes --

Thanks again for your encouragement...

Be well,

Akaisha
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Don't worry about it Akaisha and Billy. My TV does not carry CNN. No cable, no satellite. Just a pair of TV rabbit ears. So, I won't be able to sit in judgement. :)

Thanks, FX!

We don't get cable either... but we didn't want them to know! hahaha! Our club house gets it though - and they have a HUGE TV entertainment center there. We can watch anything on cable there...

I'll keep ya posted... who knows, they may have canned us! hah! :-[ :D

Be well,
Akaisha

Well, I'm GLAD the snowstorm bumped you Akaisha, since I missed this thread the first time. I hope I get a chance to see the piece when it airs.

I have a hard time imagining people abusing you for having a happy, successful life, but then I guess there are a lot of angy bitter people out there.

Glad you guys are out there to balance the universe. :)

[/quote]
We take the approach that keeping our website current offering all the free info is our volunteer time. It's our service to the public. We can do this service from anywhere in the world... so we don't have to change our slippers if we don't want to.

[/quote]

I love your web site! What you offer is a great inspiration to many.

Best regards,
OldBabe

Hi Sheryl!
Great to hear from you!
I have a hard time imagining people abusing you for having a happy, successful life, but then I guess there are a lot of angy bitter people out there. Glad you guys are out there to balance the universe.

You are very kind! Some of this 'hate mail' can be pretty funny. We got an email from someone who wouldn't sign their name (of course, most who do this, don't sign their names) who was screaming about faux Christians taking her babies and she would rather be a gunman on a grassy knoll before she let them. Her email address was katchemnkillem... err.. uhh... ?? oh-kaayy... Did I say I wanted your babies.. ? What am I missing here... :confused: ::)

another woman was reading me the riot act because I espouse teaching children fiscal responsibility, goal setting and the consequences of their choices. Her letter went on for quite a while telling me I didn't know anything about raising children 'cause I don't have any and that my advice was 'misleading' to parents. On and on she went... and then... get this... she tells me she knows all this and how wrong I am because she doesn't have children either!

Go figure... so confusing... :D
Old Babe
I love your web site! What you offer is a great inspiration to many.

Thanks, OldBabe! It's people like you all who appreciate our senses of humor and give us support that keep us going!

Be well! (it's more fun than than being sick! ;) )
Akaisha

I am glad that you were bumped also. I was gone and I am still catching up. Please let us know when it is on, because I would like to see you also.

Another admirer of you guys! Keep it up.

We figured we were bumped again due to the fact that we are 'soft' news right now.

They will probably put us on when they have a slow period...

Thanks for your kind words, though, Dreamer! I'll keep y'all posted!

Be well,

Akaisha

Back
Top Bottom