Moving to Naples,FL

A lot of homes here are sold turnkey, so it may be an easier transition than you think.
Good info, I am glad you are happy there. As we will be moving with only the clothes on our backs, we will need to buy everything from furniture to too a couple of those Mercedes!

As a Floridian, I advise looking at the flood history of any area you are considering. Consider if home includes hurricane protection or if you will need to add them. Be ready to know if you will plan to stay or evacuate during hurricane watch.

As a Floridian, I advise looking at the flood history of any area you are considering. Consider if home includes hurricane protection or if you will need to add them. Be ready to know if you will plan to stay or evacuate during hurricane watch.

TY, parents lived oceanfront in Vero beach for 30 years, so I am very familiar with the drill. We will be keeping our condo in Peru and as it is only a 5 hr flight,we will probably spend July and August down here or even longer if it looks like a active season.

A lot of homes here are sold turnkey, so it may be an easier transition than you think.

Yes, I am just beginning to notice that. Was looking around online at used furniture stores but their websites had slim pickings. Funny, my Father passed a few years ago and had about 20k in Roche Bubois furniture that we had to pay $650 to have hauled away. I was going to put it in storage,but was unsure at the time if we would make the move. Would love to have that now, but my kids would destroy white Italian leather furniture in a flash.

Yes, I am just beginning to notice that. Was looking around online at used furniture stores but their websites had slim pickings. Funny, my Father passed a few years ago and had about 20k in Roche Bubois furniture that we had to pay $650 to have hauled away. I was going to put it in storage,but was unsure at the time if we would make the move. Would love to have that now, but my kids would destroy white Italian leather furniture in a flash.

You won't find good inventory online. There are a crew of designers that patrol these places daily and snap up anything good. Web sites typically show whats been in inventory for a while.

Back
Top Bottom