Not So Grumpy Today

grumpy

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I am probably blowing the image of my avatar - with an ear to ear grin. Our first grandchild, Serena, was born at 11:15 pm last night! She is, of course, beautiful and her mom and dad are the greatest.

Now, how much can I afford to put into Serena's 529 plan this year? Let the spoiling begin!

Congrats to you Happy Guy, & to Mrs Happy Guy, and to Serena and her parents. :flowers:

Ha

sSp_clangrats.gif

Congratulations. You're not going to believe how special she'll become to you. Spoiling is required by grandparents btw. :)

Congrats, on the 529 start with a dollar then double the amount every year.

I am probably blowing the image of my avatar - with an ear to ear grin. Our first grandchild, Serena, was born at 11:15 pm last night! She is, of course, beautiful and her mom and dad are the greatest.

Now, how much can I afford to put into Serena's 529 plan this year? Let the spoiling begin!
Welcome to the club! Spoiling grandchildren is so much fun. You get good friends and frustrate your children at the same time. It's like having your cake and eating it too...:D

Welcome to the club! Spoiling grandchildren is so much fun. You get good friends and frustrate your children at the same time. It's like having your cake and eating it too...:D
Yep, we find that a sugar cookie works best. Your grandcritter thinks you're better than Santa Claus, and you get to watch your kids wonder how long it's going to take for that sugar to wear off. :LOL:

Congratulations!

What a great reason to not be grumpy anymore.

Wonderful news :D

Congratulations. Grampy (or Grumpy) is going to be relatively hard for her to say, but it is so worth it. :)

Congratulations, Grampy (as REW has re-christened you) and best wishes to the happy little family! I love the name Serena, too.

I predict you will have quite the spoiling budget for the new year.

Sneak a photo of the little one in here when you have a chance :)

Pictures of Serena

Here's the newest member of the Grumpy clan:

Attachments

• Serena 1-3-2010 041.jpg
    Serena 1-3-2010 041.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 12
Congrats....

I am surprised you did not suggest a Dec 31 date to get the tax deductions :ROFLMAO:

Awww...she's beautiful. What a special moment. I love her name - Serena - means serene and calm.

Congrats Mr. Grampy! You're going to love it!

Spoiling is so much fun I include funding for it as a non-discretionary line item in our annual budget.

Congtrat's, now you have a reason to spend all the money you have. (heh)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom