Resigning today!

Soon all the workplace drama will fade into the sunset. I recommend starting to focus your attention on the place past work.

In the meantime, do the right things, be professional and let them give you a fair well party if that's the usual thing in your office.

You will look back on this time often. I sure did. If you're lucky, there will be one or two friends you keep in touch with. Those who are more interested in their friendship with you than discussing office politics or complaining about the boss.

This time will pass very quickly then you will be off to a new adventure. I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Excellent advice from Purron.

Since I am trying to not burn bridges, I have kept my mouth shut about a lot of why I'm leaving.
This makes sense. Regardless of what problems there [-]are[/-] were in your workplace, it is essentially behind you now and there is no reason to be negative. As Dale Carnegie said, "never criticize, condemn or complain".

It is less stressful being there... because the worst is over and what on earth could they do to me now?
Exactly right.

Back
Top Bottom