Retired at 45

You said "my problem is this".

And then didn't say anything that was a problem!

Enjoy!!!!! Life is a journey; there is no one path, no "right" answer. It is not a game to be won by acquiring things or comparing yourself to others.

you lost me at $20 an hour. I know skilled craftsmen who never have and never will make $20 and hour, full time. I had 20 years of experience and expertise before uncle sam paid me $20 an hour. part time in fla will get you minimum wage.

Sounds like you are doing fine, and the 20$ an hour i pretty good if just doing it for extra money,I have many employees and only my baker and my kids make that much,the rest are minimum wage or just over, congrats and enjoy, seems like you have a good situation.Worry about what your friends and family think when they pay your bills.

You are surrounded with people "hustling" to support their lifestyle. The more you want, the more you have to hustle. I'm about your age and I'm hustling because I enjoy my profession and they pay me well. Within a few years, I'll do something else as I'm already FI.

If your pension supports your lifestyle and "only" $20 an hour compliments your time in a stress free way, you have your answer until you are bored with it. Alot of people would love to be in your spot. Congrats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom