The Photographers' Corner - 2021 to ?

Again, thanks Ronstar. Great pictures!

I hiked up high a few days ago at the ranch and got a iPhone picture of this girl.

Attachments

• IMG_7980.jpg
    IMG_7980.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 42
Ok, I'll play. First time visiting Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

Attachments

• P9120411.jpg
    P9120411.jpg
    836.8 KB · Views: 43
  • P9110292.jpg
    P9110292.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 40
  • P9110251.jpg
    P9110251.jpg
    875.9 KB · Views: 41
Palmtree >> Beautiful landscape!

RobbieB >> that is an amazing picture. I have a neighbor that does a lot of space viewing as well. An interesting hobby for her.

Thanks!

But the view through the eyepiece is way better. This was my first attempt though and I should get better with practice - :)

Moon shot through my telescope using iphone.

Attachments

• IMG_4475.jpg
    IMG_4475.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 50
That's way better than mine!

We went to Newport and Laguna Beach yesterday to see the big surf from the southwest swell. I shot a video of some of these massive waves. We were also there last month but the waves were much bigger this time.

homestead - nice pic! Does your iPhone attach to your telescope or do you just hold the phone against the telescope?

Same question for you Robbie - attachment or hand held?

Freedom56>> nice!

homestead>> isn't it amazing how well the pictures turn out using a cell phone. Clear detail and colour.

what site do you people use for attaching your images? I have black swallowtail that just laid eggs and want to document the stages to show here.

I wish I could help with your question. I don't believe I have a host. I take a picture and goes in my album on laptop and iPhone picture gallery.

what site do you people use for attaching your images? I have black swallowtail that just laid eggs and want to document the stages to show here.

I just export to jpg's on my hard drive and attach them here in "Manage attachments" under "Go advanced" section for replies. I used to use Flickr, and I think that using Flickr will result in a higher res photo here, but I'm not positive.

Back
Top Bottom