Update From SteveR

Glad to hear that you are having a wonderful retirement! Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, SteveR. Just the other day, for no particular reason, I was thinking back to that old avatar you used to have with that cartoon guy with the screw through his chest, and wondered what you were up to these days.

You mean this poor guy?
screwed-1.gif

I especially liked the part about diving in Cozumel. Also one of my past life activities that would be great to start again. Any pics:)??

I especially liked the part about diving in Cozumel. Also one of my past life activities that would be great to start again. Any pics:)??

It was great. No pictures though...I don't have a decent camera for underwater use and the throwaways don't work so great at depth. We were way below 50ft most of the dives except at the end. Dive computers are great for longer deeper dives with less chance of "issues".

My wife actually wanted to spend time with me so I had to limit my dive time. Imagine that! She cannot dive so she is solo while swim with the fishes. It gets boring after some many days laying in the sun with her pool boy bringing her drinks all day. Can't imagine why she would want me around when she can do that all day. Oh well...gotta do what you gotta do to make Moma happy...cause if Moma ain't happy....nobody's happy.

Steve, Thanks for the updates.

You paint a great picture of yourself in retirement. :)

Plan your route so that you drive the Oregon coast southbound. That way when you stop to enjoy a viewpoint you won't have to cross traffic.

Was planning on doing it that way anyway, but never occurred to me to do it for that reason. Making mental note:rolleyes:

Steve, you're retirement sounds great! We are looking forward to doing the RV thing ourselves once we kick the kids out of the house after high school. Glad you enjoy it. The boutique sounds like a bit of fun too. Always like to hear about people who are having the time of their lives in retirement.

Back
Top Bottom