what did you do today? (2008-2015) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? I've noticed more than one member who feels that this forum is an all or nothing proposition. Is there a reason that a person cannot, for example, read the posts here a couple times a week and post occasionally?

I wonder the same. I check in most days, but I don't feel required to do so. Oh well, to each their own.

Today was a beautiful day. Went to mom's for lunch, then took the mutt out to the reservoir for a 2 mile walk. No golf today, took a nap after the walk. Watched the Super bowl tonight. A good one too.:)

Who won? I might not be able to stay away from ER.org, but I have never watched a football game from start to finish.

Goonie, I have always enjoyed your posts also. I am also in the camp of hoping that you will pop in every so often and let us know how you are doing and what you have been up to. Where you have been traveling and how your mother is doing and things like that would be nice to know.

When people just up and quit posting here, it is like losing a friend. Even though, we do not know each other for the most part, one never knows how they are touching other people's lives. So, please reconsider.

Didn't do much yesterday. Too wet for golf. Went to the dentist. The sweet dental hygienist always makes the experience a little more pleasurable. Today, another doctor's appointment. Dermatologist this time. Got a couple of minor looking spots I want the doc to check out. Might be another basal cell or 2 that needs removing. Got what looks like one, close to where another one was a couple of years ago. The price you pay for being a golf bum.:-\

Time to walk the mutt.
img_779756_0_251c199b6023189b5e09004ffb41c875.gif

While running on the beach yesterday, I found this big mussel, carried it home and ate it.

Mussel.jpg

Very tasty. I think I'll make a special trip to find more.

What did I do today? Business meetings in Saudi Arabia. Media attention. Last night: celebratory dinner in an exquisite place on the Red Sea. Did anyone mention that Saudis have a great sense of humour? More details when I return, Inshallah. :)

Depending on the "outlook", I'll have a video camera...>:D

Most likely he wasn't a Chippendale dancer in a previous life, so you will probably be disappointed.......:)

Today I had a green smoothie for breakfast and w*rked for three hours. Now I'm catching up with all my favorite ER buddies online. Next, one hour hike in the mountains with doggie. It's going to be almost 70 degrees today in Colorado! Oh, happy day! :flowers:

Most likely he wasn't a Chippendale dancer in a previous life, so you will probably be disappointed.......:)
Turns out, I didn't need my video camera, but he had a $25 coupon that he applied to my bill...that was hot..:)

Oh yeah...what I did today. Worked at the court and sent three people to jail.
sFi_whip.gif

Today I had a green smoothie for breakfast and w*rked for three hours. Now I'm catching up with all my favorite ER buddies online. Next, one hour hike in the mountains with doggie. It's going to be almost 70 degrees today in Colorado! Oh, happy day! :flowers:

Something is wrong with this picture. Seventy degrees in CO in February? 37 degrees in MS at this minute.:banghead:

Blew away about 3" of global warming from the driveway, watched Cspan3, Madoff hearings. Quaffed green tea. Held my desk down by weighting it with my heels.

Pigged out at weekly Chinese buffet, so I'll skip the Wednesday weigh-in report. :whistle:
Gleefully watched more snow melt in the brilliant sunshine. We are still part of the solar system. :cool: I was really beginning to wonder about that.
I found a really cool site... Top 101 cities with the highest average snowfall in a year (population 50,000+)
The top 4 include 3 cities near and dear to me.
I must be a true glutton for punishment. :(

Went to the grocery with DW and bought fixin's for a double recipe of chili. Spent the next couple of hours making that and then put it in one-meal-size containers for dinners next week.

Still waiting for spring. Supposed to be in the fifties Friday and Saturday, so I'll put the battery back in the bike and take it for a ride.

Pigged out at weekly Chinese buffet, so I'll skip the Wednesday weigh-in report. :whistle:

You're supposed to weigh in, then you cheat. That's how we all manage to not lose weight each week.

I finally felt well enough to do some work around the house. Anybody know how to get dents out of a hardwood floor caused by moving a piano across it? :banghead: I very carefully put fuzzy covers under the wheels before I slid it across the floor, but there was still a little impression left. Darn it! New floor too.

You're supposed to weigh in, then you cheat. That's how we all manage to not lose weight each week.

I finally felt well enough to do some work around the house. Anybody know how to get dents out of a hardwood floor caused by moving a piano across it? :banghead: I very carefully put fuzzy covers under the wheels before I slid it across the floor, but there was still a little impression left. Darn it! New floor too.

Seems i read that you could iron a damp rag over the dents and swell the wood - I'd be real concerned about the finish - time for a test in the corner of the closet?

What did I do today? Business meetings in Saudi Arabia. Media attention. Last night: celebratory dinner in an exquisite place on the Red Sea. Did anyone mention that Saudis have a great sense of humour? More details when I return, Inshallah. :)

How interesting ! I can not wait for the details !

:facepalm: AH, what was I thinking ?
I actually forgot to weigh myself this AM. But I remembered to go to the Chinese buffet. 1 out of 2 ain't bad for a FIREee, right? :blush:
Oh well...:greetings10:

Finally reached the 3 month mark to start getting free services at the salon! Got some highlights in my hair this morning.
Worked (kind of :))
Had class.....got a 92.5 in Myology
Got a full body massage
Surfing on the internet and then going to bed :)

Didn't do much today. Too cold for golf.:banghead: Ran a few errands. Followed some college football recruiting on the net. Exciting, I know. ;)

Hopefully I can get in some golf tomorrow. Temps suppose to reach low 50's so will have to dress appropriately.

Hopefully I can get in some golf tomorrow. Temps suppose to reach low 50's so will have to dress appropriately.

It is very warm here. Temps in low fifties. Had to peel down to my tee shirt when out walking.

Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom