What did you do today? 2019 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We scheduled the installation of two new sliding glass doors on January 15.

In spite of the unseasonably mild weather we've been having, this now is an ironclad guarantee of a record-setting howling blizzard beginning the night of the 14th, with a minimum of three feet of snow with 60-knot winds that will linger in muddy dirty piles until at least mid May.

They set me up at the station and one gal is taking pictures of my retina as the other one injected dye into my vein. They gave me a minute to allow it to work more as a reddish glow settles over the room? I look up at the lights and they're all glowing red! WTF? I ask if they're starting NYE early? They informed me that is the dye and it will wear off in a bit. Gal also says my urine would glow a sick florescent yellow, it does.

Must be fluorescein dye. We used to put that in people's soft drinks, then watch them freak out when they peed orange the next day. Stupid college chem major prank, before we realized there could be negative side effects. But it was pretty funny.

Must be fluorescein dye. We used to put that in people's soft drinks, then watch them freak out when they peed orange the next day. Stupid college chem major prank, before we realized there could be negative side effects. But it was pretty funny.
It was fluorescein! What a great reaction that would be to the unknowing. Yeah they did go over a bunch of side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom