Votes: 8 8.8%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Other

Votes: 27 29.7%

• Total voters

Darryl

Full time employment: Posting here.
Taking from Ha's survey Westernskies suggested Federal Reserve Districts. I've never put up a poll and was sent to other/rest of the world. As Ha offered to vote in this poll I am posting it. Hopefully:)

Boston
New York
Philadelphia
Cleveland
Richmond
Atlanta
Chicago
St. Louis
Minneapolis
Kansas City
Dallas
San Francisco

Attachments

• Fedrsrv.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 19
Richmond.

If I understand correctly what you are asking I live in the San Francisco District.

Ha

Here is the figure illustrating the extent of each of the Federal Reserve Districts (the figure shown in Darryl's attached Word document)

Attachments

• areas.jpg
    areas.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 7
Whoops. I misunderstood the poll, because I thought the list of cities was self explanatory. I didn't read down to understand you were talking about federal districts. I voted other, but I'm really San Francisco. It appears I'm not alone, as 'Other' is the current winner. Oh well.

Steve

Thanks W2R my rookie pollster status is showing.
Ha you understand exactly. Interesting with federal reserve districts only 4/12 west of St. Louis giving this an easterly bias.
Kumqat I hoped to catch our international friends with other, glad you're here.

Considering the nature of this forum, I’m more attuned to Federal Reserve Banks.;) Here’s the old Federal Reserve near me (San Francisco). I’ve never been inspired to photograph the new building. The Bank in Denver is a great tourist destination. Oops, it's early here, I meant the Mint in Denver, where the real money is.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Whoops. I misunderstood the poll, because I thought the list of cities was self explanatory. I didn't read down to understand you were talking about federal districts. I voted other, but I'm really San Francisco. It appears I'm not alone, as 'Other' is the current winner. Oh well.

Steve
Me too. I'm in Philadelphia but voted other.

Same here - didn't catch the "Federal Reserve District" part until way late. I'd change my vote if you let me.

Yes.... bad question at the start... you look at the 'poll' and think you know what is being asked... answer it and move on...

IF you had asked that in your title, more people would repond correctly...

What is HADA:confused:

HAHA started this? =HA
Darryl modified (poorly) voting districts =DA

HADA

I live in the San Francisco Federal Reserve District (geographically, but certainly not ideologically :LOL:)

Back
Top Bottom