You're married now many years?

32 yrs on Aug. 31st. We are best of friends but we do have our verbal blowups which usually last about 5 minutes or so.:D

Married six, but I proposed 8 years ago. Who knew a backyard wedding took 20 months to plan and execute?

Married for 2 years. First marriage ended in 2011 after 30 years. This destroyed my early retirement plans but at least I have a peaceful and loving wife now.

Celebrated 47 years last April. High school sweethearts going together since we were 16 yo. Dated for 6 yrs before eloping.

Last edited:
We were highschool sweethearts, so we've been together for 44 years, married for 39 just as I graduated for college.

Going on 39 blissful years.

Met him on June 24th and married him on July 11, 1979. Knew him 2 1/2 weeks.

I was 19, he was 21. (He was engaged....guess I stole the man from the girl).

We eloped and the first thing my mom asked was "Are you pregnant?" I said no, I have only know him 2 weeks.

God has blessed us with 2 children, grown now. No grandkids....yet.

He is my best friend and I couldn't imagine going through this journey of life with anyone else.

Forty Seven for me. I was age 23 when I married and my wife 21. Great 47 years for us :)

1 year, after being together for 21 years. DH retired last year, so we got hitched so I could put him on my health insurance. Very romantic, huh? :blush:

28 years. :dance: We are both 52
We got lucky, we are very happy. We met, dated for 3 months, and then dated long distance while he was in the Army in Europe. Then we got married.

No one imo should get married at this age, but like many back in the day, right out of college for me and the service for DH, so 44 years. As meaningful as a perfect attendance certificate, it's just an award for persistence. I know people who are just as happy or happier in shorter or second or no marriages.

10 years of a really great marriage that has the marks of lasting forever.

Prior to that 15 years of a really horrible marriage that couldn't end soon enough. The red flags were there early, we had kids.. I held on for the kids sake and I as things turned out with them, I think that was a good decision.

38.5 years. We were both kids when we wed. I had just turned 18 and he was 20. We were in love and wouldn't listen to our parents who advised us to wait. We did wait, just long enough for me to be legally allowed to marry without parental permission. We started our family 2 years later and are now grandparents to 3 beautiful kids between 14 and 2 years old.

Back
Top Bottom