ARE YOU SURE OF SOCIAL SECURITY

idevision

Dryer sheet aficionado
I dont rely on social security but I do rely on residual income,
Social security was made for the baby boomers and i am not one of them.
I know i am going to recieve a check but exactly how much.. i started working about 3 jobs to start saving for my retirement and now i am down to a partime job because of the friends i have made there.. What is your stand on social security

And give up the ALL CAPS.

If it's so obvious to anyone reading that subject lines IN ALL CAPS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS SPAM, then why do spammers keep writing in ALL CAPS?

[That was a rhetorical question]

idevision said:
[advertisement deleted and this IP blocked from posting for a few days -- please visit us again after a few days if you aren't interested in advertising here]

Dory blocked this IP, yet he is still here.

Martha said:
Dory blocked this IP, yet he is still here. 

Blocking his IP won't help if he's on a dial-up connection with dynamic IP. I can't believe his account didn't get suspended. Is there any doubt that this guy is a spammer?

What he is selling is irrelevant -- it's his behavior that makes him a spammer (spreading messages across topics -- it's the "spreading" that makes spam so wonderful).

But, if anybody is interested in what he is selling, it's an MLM scheme. Aka Pyramid scheme that tries to legitimize itself with a quasi-real product. Here's the script he's supposed to use on us:

http://training.simpleasabc.com/scripts/13.html

idevision said:
I dont rely on social security but I do rely on residual income,
Social security was made for the baby boomers and i am not one of them.
I know i am going to recieve a check but exactly how  much.. i started working about 3 jobs to start saving for my retirement and now i am down to a partime job because of the friends i have made there.. What is your stand on social security
This guy really sucks wind, doesn't he? :eek:

Laurence said:
It's not a pyramid scheme, it's multi-level marketing! :D
A scheme would not be with bbb, national dentist and so on plus a sheme would not give you health care, I scam nobody, Never have or will scam anyone

idevision said:
A scheme would not be with bbb,  national dentist  and so on plus a sheme would not give you health care,  I scam nobody, Never have or will scam anyone

Idevision, you've sold me!   Now, please give me your mailing address so I can send you some flaming dog crap residual income!

Laurence said:
It's not a pyramid scheme, it's multi-level marketing!  :D

Hey, MLM has been good to me. PPD is my largest position, and it is an MLM that absolutely gushes cash.

((^+^)) SG said:
This guy really sucks wind, doesn't he? :eek:
if you stand around a place of business with out the potential to buy and talk to the workers that is solicitation. 15- 20 hours with friends Ill do untill they have reached the stage I am at to Leave and be free to do as they choose ( i Never leave a man behind, even if i have to go under fire to save them) blowing wind while i pick them up, gotta breath when lifting weight

wabmester said:
Idevision, you've sold me! Now, please give me your mailing address so I can send you some flaming dog crap residual income!
Ill give my email address even tho I might recieve all types of obsenities Idevision@yahoo.com

idevision said:
if you stand around a place of business with out the potential to buy and talk to the workers that is solicitation. 15- 20 hours with friends Ill do untill they have reached the stage  I am at to Leave and be free to do as they choose ( i Never leave a man behind, even if i have to go under fire to save them) blowing wind while i pick them up, gotta breath when lifting weight
Can you say, "psyco-babble"? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom