Do you think people on the board lie about their financial position?

Are their liars amongst us?

• Yep!

Votes: 100 65.4%
  • Nope!

Votes: 53 34.6%

• Total voters
If you call rounding off a lie, then yes. I just find it easier to do mental calculations in round numbers. For the most part I find this to be an extremly honest group. With SS's to back it up! :LOL: :LOL:

I haven't lied, but I will occasionally present information in a selective way. Sometimes this is to brag, more frequently it is to protect my privacy.

2Cor521

If people fib about their age and weight, I'm sure they fib about their finances.

If they do, that's kind of sad isn't it? :confused:

Ok, I'll be honest...I'm worth 10 million dollars.

Hmmmm....that felt good! :D

$10 million? I spent $10 million last year on dog grooming. I made billions by inventing the internet and sealed ball bearings.

(Hey, if you're going to lie to impress a bunch of anonymous strangers, you might as well make it a big one.)

...a big one? I thought we were talking about dollars! :LOL:

ooh wait, that wouldn't work, I'm a woman. :-[

bbbamI said:
...a big one? I thought we were talking about dollars! :LOL:

ooh wait, that wouldn't work, I'm a woman. :-[

Oh, go crazy. Give yourself two big ones. :)

Khan said:
Maybe one or two.

Yes. I would peg one or two around here as "questionable".
That said, this site is way better than the rest of the internet.

Possibly, however I don't spend too much time worrying about it, as it's totally irrelevant to me and my decision making process if another poster choose to fib about their finances.

Is this forum really that anonymous? I don't think so, and with the Internet who knows............ :LOL: :LOL:

I am Spartacus!

Oop wait Im a 13yr old girl from Missoula. :LOL:

I cannot lie, I chopped down the cherry tree............. ;)

Mwsinron said:
I am Spartacus!

Oop wait Im a 13yr old girl from Missoula. :LOL:

No you're not! Besides who cares about one's 'true' financial position when the weather's good.

heh heh heh

hmmm....op, you start a thread on how much everyone has and now you are questioning our integrity.... :crazy: I stand by my statement that I am a brazilloinaire in beaver chease futures....

The thread wasn't started in response to the first thread. Although I anticipated such a response and should have prefaced, I figured that me being a "newb" would have been interpreted as s'one trying to make sure they found a credible board. :-[

Geez---I never would have thought the financially stable were so "sour". Guess all the discipline and time to scrutinize things is a benefit of LBYM. ::)

:D

Geeesh, I opened REwahoo's link and CFB's avatar jumped out at me! :p

Back
Top Bottom