FICO Score Question

Yes, Germanton is also near hwy 41 but it's about 75-80 miles south of me. Maybe on a nice spring or summer weekend I could make a trip down that way.

Maybe Lomira..........:)

Maybe Lomira..........:)

As far as distance, Lomira would be a good compromise but what is there to do there. There's no park, no lake, nothing. I would probably have to come down to the lakeshore on the north end of milwaukee or if MartyB wanted to be involved then Madison would probably be better.

I do currently have a new mortgage but it's <$30K on a $43K condo. I'll pay it off in between 2 and 10 years depending on if I want to prepay or invest extra in the market. After this mortgage is paid off(probably between age 31 and 35), I will not have any other debt the rest of my life. I drive very little so the 5 year old car I have now(30K miles) should last at least another 15. After that i'll pay cash. I don't plan to purchase another home until I retire and i'll pay cash. If I can't afford to pay cash, I can't afford to retire. Although it's possible i'll never buy another home, I can't see myself living in Wisconsin during the winter after i'm retired. I'll probably buy a small condo in Florida for the winters(I consider winter in Wisconsin to be Nov. 1st thru Apr. 30th) Whatever I can afford to pay cash for.

Just out of curiosity, are you married? As young as you are, I wouldn't put paid to anything in your life at this point. You're looking at 40-70 years more of living (hopefully), and the only guarantee is it won't happen the way you expect it to. So keep your FICO powder dry. ;)

Just out of curiosity, are you married? As young as you are, I wouldn't put paid to anything in your life at this point. You're looking at 40-70 years more of living (hopefully), and the only guarantee is it won't happen the way you expect it to. So keep your FICO powder dry. ;)

No, i'm not married. Unless I accidently get a women pregnant I won't be getting married or having kids. With my life expectancy i'd say i'm looking at 30-50 more years(hopefully) not 40-70. However, I know "life happens" so I will do what I can to keep my FICO aove 720.

Back
Top Bottom