Living Check To Check: Saving Too...

I'm throwing a birthday party to honor myself (Dr. justin) in June. Anyone is welcome to come. I'm only charging $50 per person unlike Dr. Bridget, who's charging $100 (what a rip-off). Suggested gifts for me are: new imported Japanese vehicles, gold, money, diamonds, gift certificates to Walmart, Target (I'm not too picky). Oh, BTW, it's a BYOB party - so bring whatever you want. Excellent catered food* will be served.

Dress is casual.

Please RSVP by March 1 so we can make preparations for you as a guest.

* By "food" I mean some salt and mustard packets I stole from Burger King.

Nords said:
They also probably follow that 11th commandment, "The Lord helps those who help themselves".

This is one of those sayings that 90% of the population thinks is in the Bible, but actually isn't.

azanon said:
If there was a God that punished people for not tithing, then i should be in financial ruin.

Maybe financial ruin isn't what God has in mind.

justin said:
I'm throwing a birthday party to honor myself (Dr. justin) in June.  Anyone is welcome to come.  I'm only charging $50 per person unlike Dr. Bridget, who's charging $100 (what a rip-off).  Suggested gifts for me are: new imported Japanese vehicles, gold, money, diamonds, gift certificates to Walmart, Target (I'm not too picky).  Oh, BTW, it's a BYOB party - so bring whatever you want.  Excellent catered food* will be served.

Dress is casual. 

Please RSVP by March 1 so we can make preparations for you as a guest. 

* By "food" I mean some salt and mustard packets I stole from Burger King.

Yeah, but if your niples won't be sparkling, I'm not interested...

just_hatched said:
This is one of those sayings that 90% of the population thinks is in the Bible, but actually isn't.
Dude, if you'll kindly read my post again, you'll see that I never made any such claim.

I'm pretty sure it isn't in the Torah or the Quran either.

brewer12345 said:
Yeah, but if your niples won't be sparkling, I'm not interested...

There may or may not be sparkling nipples at the $50 b-day bash. You pay the price and see what happens.

And theres the awaited claim that god wants me to give 10% of my money to a guy with big fake hair on television, OR ELSE... ;)

Justin, you come up with some funny shiat.

(Cute Fuzzy Bunny) said:
Justin, you come up with some funny shiat.

Thanks. It mostly arises from my inability to make my keyboard type intelligent, thoughtful contributions to this forum. Instead, I result to humor and sarcasm to cover up my lack of wisdom and knowledge. I'm kind of an a$$hole too. Hopefully no one will notice.

justin said:
Thanks. It mostly arises from my inability to make my keyboard type intelligent, thoughtful contributions to this forum. Instead, I result to humor and sarcasm to cover up my lack of wisdom and knowledge. I'm kind of an a$$hole too. Hopefully no one will notice.

I agree with you!

;)

Guess we're two pees in a pawd.

Back
Top Bottom