Are you guys doing a survey?

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I receieved a popup advising me that ER.org was surveying users and asking if I would participate. Being the community minded guy I am I clicked yes. As the survey progressed I became suspicious. The questions seemed geared toward finding out if I a would be a good target for investment advisors and other scammers. I stopped before completing the survey so I dind't find out whether they try to gather email addresses and other personal info. The site is: Error

If this is your doing sorry for my skepticism and what is the story on your questions? If not, be forewarned.

I responded to the survey some time ago, but it still pops up, albeit infrequently. Once is all I'm good for...

I responded to the survey some time ago, but it still pops up, albeit infrequently. Once is all I'm good for...

Survey keeps popping up randomly. The latest survey doesn't seem to have anything to do with this board, and everything to do with marketing for some financial [-]scammers[/-] planners or something. You need a cookie or something to keep it from popping up repeatedly. And, based on the survey questions, you can count on me not to respond...

Back
Top Bottom