Can't see my own post

EastWest Gal

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I posted this morning in the Covid containment area, a thoughtful post that I put about 30 minutes in thinking of an even and useful post on the delta variant. There was a reply to my post that was high praise and was a joy to read. My posting from my phone was interrupted by my sister sharing that she had been exposed to Covid last week and was mildly ill, waiting on a PCR test. I went back to ER forum and found not only the post but the thread is gone. Is the thread being reviewed for closure and offline? Or has it been removed? There were a few problematic posts in the thread, sad to say. I really would like access to my own post, because the ideas posted may be useful to me. Is there any way I can access my own post should the thread be closed? Do you take threads completely offline for good? I am sad if this is true. I look forward to your reply.

I posted this morning in the Covid containment area, a thoughtful post that I put about 30 minutes in thinking of an even and useful post on the delta variant. There was a reply to my post that was high praise and was a joy to read. My posting from my phone was interrupted by my sister sharing that she had been exposed to Covid last week and was mildly ill, waiting on a PCR test. I went back to ER forum and found not only the post but the thread is gone. Is the thread being reviewed for closure and offline? Or has it been removed? There were a few problematic posts in the thread, sad to say. I really would like access to my own post, because the ideas posted may be useful to me. Is there any way I can access my own post should the thread be closed? Do you take threads completely offline for good? I am sad if this is true. I look forward to your reply.

Probably being reviewed. The put up a stickied thread not too long ago outlining new moderation rules for COVID related posts.

Thanks. I'm sure it wasn't my post. If it was, I hope the mods will share that with the poster so they know what went wrong.

If this has to do with your ill sister message a mod and ask if they will let you see the post.

Usually if they close the thread you can see still see your post unless it was removed. I'm certain your post won't be removed.

If this has to do with your ill sister message a mod and ask if they will let you see the post.

Usually if they close the thread you can see still see your post unless it was removed. I'm certain your post won't be removed.

Plus, if it's the thread I am thinking of...it's been very active so it will take them a little longer to prune.

Plus, if it's the thread I am thinking of...it's been very active so it will take them a little longer to prune.

They just pruned some of that thread yesterday but some people just have to keeping trying to make a point.

Back
Top Bottom