Covid-19 | New temporary topic area.

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Folks we've opened a new Forum area specifically for Coronavirus related content. You can find it here: https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f55/

This will help folks who are interested read current discussions and help those who aren't interested ignore them.

We'll keep this area open as long as it seems needed or reasonable.

Wash your hands... :flowers:

Folks we've opened a new Forum area specifically for Coronavirus related content. You can find it here: https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/f55/

This will help folks who are interested read current discussions and help those who aren't interested ignore them.

We'll keep this area open as long as it seems needed or reasonable.

Wash your hands... :flowers:
I don't appear to have permissions? Is it just me?

There are more than 100 people viewing this forum now and many have posted already. Try going to the FORUMS link and finding it there.

The tech team reads this thread so they will be aware. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't appear to have permissions? Is it just me?

You should be able to view this. Try hard refreshing your page and then if you are still having trouble let me know what browser/device, etc you are using and perhaps a screen shot of of the error including the url.

Last edited:
You should be able to view this. Try hard refreshing your page and then if you are still having trouble let me know what browser/device, etc you are using and perhaps a screen shot of of the error including the url.
Thank you. I'm on android app and after I logged off and back in it appeared.

Thanks for all your hard work. Logging off and back, something I seldom do, appears to make the initial opening of the application much faster. [emoji4]

Thank you. I'm on android app and after I logged off and back in it appeared.

Thanks for all your hard work. Logging off and back, something I seldom do, appears to make the initial opening of the application much faster. [emoji4]

The app - yup, a log out and refresh would be needed. Glad you figured it out.

The containment area is a great idea. Unfortunately, for those of us who check the forum by opening 'New Posts', it's actually made matters worse. Now, instead of the previous three moderated threads, which can be easily ignored, there are new CV threads all over the place.

If you go to that forum section and select the thread tools menu (drop down) you can "ignore" the forum. The threads will not appear in the new posts feed and several other places. You can go directly to that section however if you want to read...

If you go to that forum section and select the thread tools menu (drop down) you can "ignore" the forum. The threads will not appear in the new posts feed and several other places. You can go directly to that section however if you want to read...
Extremely helpful advice!

Back
Top Bottom