Delayed email notifications?

explanade

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Seems to be getting them delayed. That is, the email will have a post from several hours ago, usually one I had read already.

I've reported this.

I turned off email notifications a long time ago, but I get notifications on the iPad app, and I have observed the same thing. Basically the notifications are old news.

It appears that many gmail customers have had slow e-mail in the past day or two and we've seen a number of reports like this. Afaik forum mail is being sent in a timely manner, however.

Me too - Yahoo mail, not gmail. And seeing the problem.

Ok - we're still looking at the e-mail issue. regarding being stuck on a page... try emptying your cache and cookies ;)

Ok - we're still looking at the e-mail issue. regarding being stuck on a page... try emptying your cache and cookies ;)

Emptying the cookie jar is something I do regularly :D

Since the stuck page was happening for me on the android app - I wondered how to do that... But then I realized I could go to settings->apps->clear cache and settings->apps->clear data.

That seemed to fix the problem for me.

I tend to read the er.org forum on my phone when I'm waiting to pick up the kids or waiting for my Italian class instructor to show up.

Back
Top Bottom