Portal Forums Links Register FAQ Community Calendar Log in

Join Early Retirement Today

ER.org Android/Tapatalk: Can't see posts
Old 06-17-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

ER.org Android/Tapatalk: Can't see posts

About a month ago something changed (or I changed something) and now I can't see all the posts when using the ER.org app on my Android device. I can see the "Forums" headers on their menu, and if I click on one I can see post titles and the first few lines of the most recent post on each thread. But when I open the thread, all the text goes away and I see only bars representing each page of posts, no actual posts.
I can work around this by using "web view", but it would be better if I could read posts within the app. Any hints/clues?
samclem is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-17-2017, 07:35 PM   #2
Administrator

Sorry, no smart phone (or, indeed, any phone) here. I'll pass your complaint up the line to people who may be able to help.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #3
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Sorry, no smart phone (or, indeed, any phone) here. I'll pass your complaint up the line to people who may be able to help.
Thanks.. it may well be something I've done.
samclem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:07 PM   #4
Give me a forum ...

My droid works ok in the app. No polls! They've never shown up but the regular posts show up.

The last update did make a bunch of photos show up. I recall there's a way to make the semi-naked Raiders girl go away. Seems appropriate to do away with her in August.😁
MRG is offline   Reply With Quote