Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Rejoice! After a long wait forum members can finally surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go. Once you have downloaded it you should be able to log in and post from your mobile device. You will use the same login and password as you would from your computer to access the forum. Most regular forum features can be used via the mobile interface.

To download your free app:

Itunes users click here!

Android users click here!

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :flowers:

Hurry up with the Blackberry, would ya?

Congrats on the new apps...and um, I'll be waiting impatiently with my trusty Blackberry for you to notice us...Yoo Hoo....over here, with the Blackberry...yeah...don't forget about us...kay, thanks!

Huh? I've been accessing this site (and posting) from my iPad since day 1. This forum has been working great with the Safari web browser already on the iPad.

Audrey

I'm sure the forum is fine on the iPad. But the screen layout just doesn't work too well on the much smaller iPhone display.

I just downloaded the new app, and it works well. I haven't yet found the equivalent of the 'new posts' tab. Also my ignore list doesn't seem to work on the iPhone app.

But it's great to have smart phone apps at all, so no real complaints!

Peter

I haven't yet found the equivalent of the 'new posts' tab. Also my ignore list doesn't seem to work on the iPhone app.

There is a 'button at the bottom of your screen that says 'current'. It loads latest threads and while it's somewhat limited it achieves the same thing (mostly).

I'll make a note for the software developer about the ignore issues.

Thanks Janet!

This is easier and looks better than using the browser on my iPod touch.

Congrats on the new apps...and um, I'll be waiting impatiently with my trusty Blackberry for you to notice us...Yoo Hoo....over here, with the Blackberry...yeah...don't forget about us...kay, thanks!

Sarah, you have a Blackberry yet you don't have a TV?:whistle:

+1 and thank you in advance!

Berries are good for you :cool:

Janet H said:
Rejoice! After a long wait forum members can finally surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go. Once you have downloaded it you should be able to log in and post from your mobile device. You will use the same login and password as you would from your computer to access the forum. Most regular forum features can be used via the mobile interface.

Itunes users click here!

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :flowers:

Looks good so far. Thanks.

I've been thinking about upgrading to a smart phone--I think you just pushed me over the edge, Janet!

I haven't figiured out how to reply without using the quote button.

T-Al,

It's in the upper right corner, the box with the arrow pointing to the right. Then choose Reply to Thread. Other choices are Subscribe or Refresh page.

Rejoice! After a long wait forum members can finally surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices.
Oh, boy, now we can read posts that say "Sent from my iPhone".

I'm sure I'll be just as impressed with the spelling & grammar as if it had come from a real keyboard.

R

Itunes users click here!

Thanks, Janet and Andy.

FWIW, I was able to access the above android link but could not download from there. I did download it from my android phone directly by searching in the Android Market directly. Seems to work well on first glance.

I installed the new app on my iPad. Works great. I love the ability to load a picture directly from my iPad photo library. Good job everyone!

Uploading pictures directly from the iPad... testing...testing...testing...

Snowshoeing with the peeps yesterday:

Last edited:
Well, I am embarrassed. I went to the site (ob my PC) and shared the link with my Android phone by email. When I go to the site I see info about the app but can't find any way to download it. Is the link hiding in plain site?

Oh, boy, now we can read posts that say "Sent from my iPhone".

I'm sure I'll be just as impressed with the spelling & grammar as if it had come from a real keyboard.

I spared you the "sent from my iPad messages" all these months! Actually those are just default signatures for emails.

Audrey

P.S. Sent from my iPad

Back
Top Bottom