Friends

Even though I haven't used the "friends" feature much, I can say the friends I've made here are much better than my so called "w*rk friends". ER was a much bigger adjustment than I figured and having people to talk to who went through a similiar experience really helped. I started doubting myself so much I even convinced myself to go back to w*rk. Perhaps that was because I was a financial regulator and thought I could help. For now, I've come to my senses and have settled back into the wonderful world of ER.

Thanks to all of you for being my friends and listening. Many of us have different ideas and don't always see eye to eye -- remember all those soapbox "discussions"? While it got a bit "spirited" at times I did get to know many of you much better. I've often found the best friends are those who have different opinions and challenge you. You guys have never let me down in that regard.:flowers:

Attachments

• Friends.jpg
    Friends.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1
I believe the friends feature is going to be used in future versions of the software for expanded privacy controls over your profile and other features. You can easily undo any connections if you want to leverage these features in the future and have people you don't really know well setup on your friends list.

Back
Top Bottom