How to ignore

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
I want to ignore someone but can't figure out how.

Help.

Thanks for asking Khan. I needed that info too.

Now.....please remind me...what is an elderly, long, slender reptile that slithers on the ground called again?

I want to ignore someone but can't figure out how.

Help.

I sure hope it´s not me....! My English and my penchant to posting, nevertheless, can sometimes be a bit inconvenient....

Now.....please remind me...what is an elderly, long, slender reptile that slithers on the ground called again?

An old lawyer? :LOL:

We re-watched "The Bee Movie" last night. One of the characters is a mosquito. Later in the movie, he appears as a lawyer. The Seinfeld bee character says "how did you get to be a lawyer?!". The mosquito holds up his briefcase and replies "I already was a blood-sucking parasite - all I needed was a briefcase!".

Apologies to the nice lawyers out there :flowers:

-ERD50

Khan, you don't have to put me on ignore, I promise I'll stop sending you 8 pm's a day.

Wait, if he's already got me on ignore does that mean you won't see this post?:(:whistle:

Oh no, don't tell me I assumed wrong! If I'm lucky she did put me on ignore and didn't read my post. Is it too late to delete it, hint....hint...REWahoo.

Ahhhhh.....please don't feel badly. It wasn't until the "recent picture" posting that I actually found out too! :whistle:

Maybe an offering of apology.....here ya go :flowers:

I could try and blame it on a side affect from getting to close the "Genesis Device" or maybe the fact that I spent "15-year in exile" or I was overcome with " Spock's death" but I won't. I shouldn't have assumed since it would appear it did make an ass out of me.

Plan and simple......Khan, I'm sorry and hope you can forgive me and take me off of ignore.

I'm sorry and will place myself on probation for "one week.

See you all in a week..........I hope.

I've accumulated a list of 7 on "ignore" (may wel have been my own fault), but 5 of them stopped posting here altogether quite a while ago. So I'm down to 2...happily.

Sounds like a potential poll - except I started one this weekend (with good intentions) without thinking it through. Fortunately the mods deleted it at my earnest request. So I think not...

I've accumulated a list of 7 on "ignore" (may wel have been my own fault), but 5 of them stopped posting here altogether quite a while ago. So I'm down to 2...happily.
So I think not...
Well, I'm not shy. 46, and perhaps one or two more pending.

I suspect at least 35 of them are on enforced permanent vacations, but it's tough to figure that out from the member list.

Is there a global ignore function? I think I'll just put EVERYONE on ignore. After all, I'm the only one with anything to say that is worth reading.

(And if you missed the SATIRE in that post, you might actually become the first person I ever put on ignore ;) )

-ERD50

What? Did you say something? <grin> I didn't hear a thing!
But we all know what the "global ignore function" is already, right?

But we all know what the "global ignore function" is already, right?
You may laugh, moderator padawan, but at one time such a feature was seriously discussed for the likes of H0cu$ and JohnGalt (the 2004 original model, not the recent versions)... they would have been able to post to their heart's content and never would have noticed that no one was ever responding directly to them.

(*thunk-thunk*) Hello? Is this thing on?

Back
Top Bottom