Loud Spam Ads

The only ads I block on this site are those that include tracking cookies. It appears though, that all ads on this site include them, so I never see any ads. I don't use an ad blocker at all, but turned on Internet Explorer's 'Tracking Protection' - nothing to install, just turn it on and choose a TP List.

Here are two, I use them both and rarely have a problem:

AdblockerPlus
Ghostery

I was about to give up on web browsing will the pop ups, pop unders, scrolling pictures, self-starting videos all cluttering my browsing. But last night, I guess my browser automatically installed Adblock Plus, and now I'm happy to say I can browse without being bombarded with ads.

The only ads I block on this site are those that include tracking cookies. It appears though, that all ads on this site include them, so I never see any ads. I don't use an ad blocker at all, but turned on Internet Explorer's 'Tracking Protection' - nothing to install, just turn it on and choose a TP List.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for sharing this--for the last few months, I was going crazy from the ads on this forum (including the autoplay videos, and ads hiding posts & the sidebar).

I downloaded Adblock as suggested here awhile back, it helped some but not totally--then that same night I got the 'Blue Screen of Death' when I clicked on another site (AllPosters.com). I didnt know if it was just a coincidence until I tried again--and got the same thing. So I uninstalled Adblock which solved the blue screen problem but made this site crazy again.

'The Tracking Protection' feature above--just enabled this, and man it's a beautiful thing! THANK YOU :dance:

Back
Top Bottom