Name change please

LeatherneckPA

Recycles dryer sheets
I was playing around on my ISP today and discovered that the name I have always wanted is finally available. Trying to keep everything simple I use my e-mail name for everything.

Could one of the Admins or Mods please change my forum name to LeatherneckPA? It makes it easier for civilians to understand.

Thank you.

AHA! So THAT's what that combination of letters is supposed to say! It never made sense to me before -- but now that you've spelled it out, OF COURSE!! Yes, please do go with LeatherneckPA...even I understand that!:)

Click contact us at the bottom of the board and an admin can help you change your name.

AHA! So THAT's what that combination of letters is supposed to say! It never made sense to me before -- but now that you've spelled it out, OF COURSE!! Yes, please do go with LeatherneckPA...even I understand that!:)

I thought the 'l' (el) wan an 'i' (eye)! Always stumped me too!

I Thorn Check Pa?

I Throne Chick Pa?

The long lost cousin of Icarus?

Now we know...

-ERD50

What the lady in leather said!

We can change your user name (provided the one you want is available) but really need to have you submit the request via the contact us link at the bottom of the page. The reason for this is that if we change your user name and get it wrong or there is a miscommunication about your request or your password suddenly doesn't work, you won't be able to log in and let us know. The contact link goes to our tech support desk and bypasses the log in process. We will change the user name and confirm via e-mail.

It'll take me about 12 hours to get to Intercourse. Oh, wait a minute, you mean the TOWN of Intercourse? Well, that's about:

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 36 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 133.24 miles

according to Mapquest.

Sorry for the confusion. >:D NOT!!! I just couldn't resist!

Back
Top Bottom