No longer getting email when someone replies to subscribed thread

kyounge1956

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
It has taken me a while to realize it, but for several weeks I have not been getting email notifications when someone replies to a thread I have posted in. I checked user cp and I have instant email selected, but when I go to my list of subscribed threads, none of them are checked. I have tried several times to check the threads to see if that will start the emails again, but every time I go back to look, they are un-checked again.

I am using a Mac with OS 10.5.8, and the browser is Firefox. I updated yesterday to the most recent version, but still don't get email notifications. I also tried just once to check the threads in the Safari browser (also updated yesterday). That didn't work either.

Any idea what might be going on here?

A few possibilites....

1. A few weeks ago we change e-mail services. It could be that your e-mail provider is blocking mail (we've had a few reports like this)

2. Have you checked your spam folder? Is it possible you accidentally labeled one piece of mail as spam and now they are all being sent to your spam folder?

A few possibilites....

1. A few weeks ago we change e-mail services. It could be that your e-mail provider is blocking mail (we've had a few reports like this)
How long ago? If it was October, that could be the explanation.

2. Have you checked your spam folder? Is it possible you accidentally labeled one piece of mail as spam and now they are all being sent to your spam folder?
the messages aren't in the spam folder. I checked my filtering rules and there is nothing that should be affecting messages from E-R.

Back
Top Bottom