Number of stars below name

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I assume the number of stars that appear under your screen name are related to the number of posts you have written. Is that true? And how many posts until I graduate from "Recycles dryer sheets". Just curious. :)

I assume the number of stars that appear under your screen name are related to the number of posts you have written. :)

Yes - and in no way denotes how mature, intelligent or useful your comments are. In other words it ain't no badge of honor Just in case you were wondering:D

I went from 5 stars "full time employment: posting here" to 6 stars "thinks he/she gets paid by the post" at post # 1000. I'd like to know where these descriptions are so I can see at what post they change.

Keep posting - you have some w*rk ahead of you ;)

er stars.jpg er usertitle.jpg

Last edited:
I have always thought that those stars represent scale of donations to the Moderators retirement/party fund. At least that is what several Mods told me in order to get me to send that cash to that PO box in Vegas.

I'm sure that one of the Mods can easily clear this one up...

Last edited:
I have always thought that those stars represent scale of donations to the Moderators retirement/party fund. At least that is what several Mods told me in order to get me to send that cash to that PO box in Vegas.

I'm sure that one of the Mods can easily clear this one up...
The Vegas thing didn't work, so we have a new address now in the Cayman Islands.

I think the above goes a long way toward explaining why you are only a part owner of TX....

I guess it is a good thing for me that the criteria is post counts irrespective of post quality. :D

Absolutely! as does this one. :dance:
As does this one, which, by the way, was just a quick way to see my count. But, if it's any consolation, my last post, a couple minutes ago, was from the heart and took 30 minutes to write (even though it was 150 words).

Interesting. I cannot see any stars under anyone's name when accessing this website from my Iphone. Only I can see them from a Windows PC.

Interesting. I cannot see any stars under anyone's name when accessing this website from my Iphone. Only I can see them from a Windows PC.
After reading this I checked and can see the stars under your name on my iPhone. Are you using Safari or the Forum App?

Back
Top Bottom