Please welcome our new moderators!

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
We have a handful of new moderators who have stepped up to help out. You should know all of them as they are active in the community. So please welcome bssc, SteveR, Brat, wildcat, & Tomcat98 to the mod team!

What, not Hocu$? Didn't he apply for board general?

Welcome folks, are moderators allowed to have a sense of humor or is it more of a TSA assignment?

Congratulations to all, and may the force be with you!

:police::police:

Congratulations, guys. Could one of you take over the "Hi, I am..." Welcome Wagon so that I can ditch the ability to edit posts on that board?

Welcome folks, are moderators allowed to have a sense of humor or is it more of a TSA assignment?
Having spent the last 10 days with TSA in four different airports, I'd have to say that the answer depends on the [-]customers[/-] posters.

Congratulations, guys. Could one of you take over the "Hi, I am..." Welcome Wagon so that I can ditch the ability to edit posts on that board?

Having spent the last 10 days with TSA in four different airports, I'd have to say that the answer depends on the [-]customers[/-] posters.

I can if no one else wants to.

What, not Hocu$? Didn't he apply for board general?

"And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

SJackson.gif

No sense of humor sir.

All will chip in.

It's a well known fact that Nords scared off 63.6% of all new users. We used him as a way to hold down the number of new users so we didn't overstrain our internet servers ;).
I wonder if I should try to beat that percentage.

"And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

View attachment 2576

No sense of humor sir.
cool! not just anger but furious anger and not just vengeance but the great kind. oh, by the way Samuel voices God in a new audio version of the Bible...producers felt his deep, authoritative voice was perfect for the role of God..... Wildcat - I can sense that you have a deep authoritative god like voice in print..should go a long way in keeping order around here. I was going to wish you good luck, but you probably don't need it

Last edited:
Dang, I gotta look back at my old posts and see if I've been kissing up to the right folks. I hate it when the rule[-]s[/-]ers change.

Seriously--thanks for stepping up to maintain peace in the zoo.

Thanks to the new mods for stepping up! And thanks to the former mods for all their efforts. The rest of us appreciate the work you do in keeping this a great environment for all of us.

Coach

Congratulations and thanks for taking on the responsibility! It is appreciated.

We have a handful of new moderators who have stepped up to help out. You should know all of them as they are active in the community. So please welcome bssc, SteveR, Brat, wildcat, & Tomcat98 to the mod team!

Good choices...........:D

He said "shut-up", not "stand-up"... :p

Good choices...........:D

Back
Top Bottom