PM Spammer scrubbed

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Recently a new member registered and began sending out PM's to ER members that were blatant spam. They contained an offer to get rich quick by subscribing to a penny stock picking newsletter and the promise of 200 percent returns on great stock picks.

When this was reported today we removed this individuals account as well as all the PM's that s/he sent out. You may have received a notice that you got a message from this (ex)member but when we scrubbed the account, the PM's were also removed.

If you receive spam via your account here we want to know as this is not allowed. To report abuse, you can report by clicking the little red triangle at the bottom of the post or use the contact us link at the bottom of the page or message any moderator.

We do not share your member info with anyone, but can't entirely prevent an existing member from abusing the PM system. Thanks to those of you who reported this bottom feeder today - it hastened his departure. Sorry for the inconvenience folks and just a reminder.... if it looks too good to be true it probably is. :greetings10:

Did anyone get the web link? I need to make some fast extra cash. :LOL:

I got a spam from someone called ianflemming...with *0* posts! Guess they are really, really confused about dryer sheets. I didn't linger on the PM for fear of malware - hopefully my McAfee and Malwarebytes would've caught it. Nasty stuff.

A.

I got a spam from someone called ianflemming...with *0* posts! Guess they are really, really confused about dryer sheets. I didn't linger on the PM for fear of malware - hopefully my McAfee and Malwarebytes would've caught it. Nasty stuff.

A.

If you still have that PM please either forward it to a mod or hit the triangular report icon in the bottom of the PM so we can take appropriate action.

Yes - send a large sum of cash via paypal to Janet@Janet H.com and I will share it....:whistle:

Ok, but I'm going to need your bank account information, passwords and verification of address and SS#...;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom