Prove I am a human??

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
One more step

Please complete the security check to access www.early-retirement.org
I've been getting those Captcha pictures from time to time asking me to prove I am a human before I can get to the ER site. It seems to be coming from the Cloudflare site, but that might be being spoofed.

Is this legit? I a suspicious.

Last edited:
Do you clear out your cookies each time you close your browser ?

I've never seen this captcha for this site.

I clean out my cookies every few weeks. This started about two days ago. I am wondering if it has something to do with my VPN? Or maybe the ISP is up to something?

I clean out my cookies every few weeks. This started about two days ago. I am wondering if it has something to do with my VPN? Or maybe the ISP is up to something?

It’s probably the browser reacting to the VPN.

I would guess the VPN. The IP addresses the VPN uses to connect are probably on a poor reputation list that Cloudflare uses.

It may be legit. We use cloudflare to cut down on bots, spam and DOS issues. Typically you are most likely to see this when logging in from over seas or using a VPN that may be using overseas IP addresses.

If you are concerned about this you can read about the various sorts of challenges you may see from cloudflare here: https://blog.cloudflare.com/moving-from-recaptcha-to-hcaptcha/

I've been getting those Captcha pictures from time to time asking me to prove I am a human before I can get to the ER site. It seems to be coming from the Cloudflare site, but that might be being spoofed.

Is this legit? I a suspicious.

I've been wondering about you for awhile now. Maybe you should change your name to Chuckabot.

I've been wondering about you for awhile now. Maybe you should change your name to Chuckabot.

Good idea. I will contact Demitri in Roscavik and see about the change.

In the meantime, I’ll also try turning off the VPN.

Oh,I get no such Captcha request on the iPad.

We have a VPN we use on some devices. The VPN setting allows us to stick to US IP addresses. We haven't had any problems since DH changed the settings.

The problem has gone away. Even using my VPN it's gone. I do make a habit of using US sites as foreign ones will sometimes trigger odd results.

Back
Top Bottom