Site maintenance tonight - 6/16/10

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
We are going to have a brief service interruption this evening to do some server maintenance. It shouldn't last more than about 15 minutes and hopefully won't be a substantial inconvenience. :flowers:

I guess I'll find my local chapter of "e-r.org Anonymous" and schedule a meeting for that 15 minutes.

I"ll take that 15 minutes or so to organize my thoughts so I will be fresh and ready to respond with thoughtful, insightful, and well-researched commentary just as soon as the site comes back up...:D

I'm going to a completely unrelated forum on another topic, where I plan to be a model forum member and post all sorts of fascinating and non-contraversial stuff.

I know, I am such a fickle woman! :LOL::whistle: But don't worry, they just don't understand the importance of paying off one's mortgage (or not), or taking one's SS at 62 (or not)... Like MacArthur, I shall return (once the 15 minutes are over).

Took a nap; did I miss it? Maybe I'll read another chapter in free book T-Al found, Shadow of Power or maybe since this is Bloomsday, a quick Dublin-style pub crawl.

Back
Top Bottom