Site outage, browser check message 1/29/21

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Hi folks we had a server issue today were offline for many hours. The site is up and running again. For a little while you'll see the cloudflare browser check message as we get organised again. Thanks for your patience... :flowers:

Glad to see ER Forum up and running again.

That was a doozy.

Just FYI. It appears the iPhone and iPad ER.org apps are still not working. At least for me.

Thanks for the efforts to restore.

That was a doozy.

Just FYI. It appears the iPhone and iPad ER.org apps are still not working. At least for me.

Yes... still tinkering. The site speed is also slow. Slow is better than dead so some improvement ;)

Y'all, we can thank our lucky stars that Janet and the admin/tech team are on top of this unusual circumstance! They are such experts in what they do. Thanks SO MUCH, Janet and others. :flowers:

Meanwhile, having retired from my admin duties several years ago, I can just sit back and know the problem is in good hands.

That was a doozy.

Android app has never worked for me on Pixel. It simply crashes. Not a new issue but a persistent one.

Thank you so much! :flowers: This forum is important to me and I was gettin' kinda skeert....

Many thanks to the Admins for getting things going again! :flowers:

I was thinking Andy R had made a boatload on GameStop and sailed off into the sunset....

Could be - or maybe aliens or those implanted vax chips have come to life and are chomping their way through the ether?

There was an issue at the facility that hosts our servers. Still not entirely fixed.

Attachments

• AAlert.JPG
    AAlert.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 18
Could be - or maybe aliens or those implanted vax chips have come to life and are chomping their way through the ether?

There was an issue at the facility that hosts our servers. Still not entirely fixed.
The Russians, the Russians, no wait, the Chinese, ummmm, North Koreans, Nigerian Kings..... :confused: All of them?

thank you for the hard work to all involved in the admin of this site. we sometimes take it for granted.

Thanks for the work to get it back up and running. I was having withdrawal symptoms. Lol

iPad app is working well now, although all posters’ icon images are blank. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom