What does "ignore forum" do?

ziggy29

Moderator Emeritus
So I decided that I was tired of all the [-]intractable, stubborn knee-jerk partisan frothing at the mouth[/-] passionate debate on all sides in the Soap Box, so I just decided to turn on the "Ignore Forum" feature there.

I figured I'd not see it in my list of forums any more, but I still see it. I don't see any difference.

So what does "Ignore Forum" do, anyway?

The ignore is working for me- I don't see the soap box when I use "new posts" to browse the site.

So I decided that I was tired of all the [-]intractable, stubborn knee-jerk partisan frothing at the mouth[/-] passionate debate on all sides in the Soap Box, so I just decided to turn on the "Ignore Forum" feature there.

We'll miss your passionate debate.:)...

Go to User CP, then lower left click Ignore Manager, then check box Hide forums that are ignored.
That did the trick, thanks. I feel my blood pressure dropping already.

And maybe that will get me a better deal on health insurance in the future when I fire (he says, tying it in to be on-topic...) :p

Go to User CP, then lower left click Ignore Manager, then check box Hide forums that are ignored.

Viola...

Thank you!!!!! I had been dealing with ignored forums showing on the front page for weeks and nobody seemed to know how to solve it! Awesome.

On behalf of your moderator team, I thank you for ignoring the Soapbox. You will feel younger, teeth will be whiter, breath will be fresher, and perfect strangers will pinch you on your bottom (well, only if you wish it to happen).
Good for you and your health! :angel:

Look at how good HFWR looks, and he's only had it on ignore for a few hours!
O0

Back
Top Bottom