When will I get 5 stars?

To get "moderator emeritus, you first have to serve as a moderator, then retire. I know you can do it!

Just PM a Mod and they will get you an interview and the fee schedule! :)

I could never afford to pay the fees to become a moderator. Sigh.

I think W2R deserves her own Galaxy with over 40k posts.

+1 :)

I also posted to see how many stars I had. :)
It may take me another 8 years to get to 7!

Last edited:
Well, I feel us six stars people have been put upon...We all have over 1000 and I have over 2000 posts and we only have one more star then someone with 500 posts?

Target2019 has over 4000 posts.....

This is patently unfair and needs to be remedied ASAP...what's the point of endless posts if we are not rewarded?

Knowledge sharing is not rewarding? :facepalm:

Out of curiosity I started to look at my "posts number". It seems to be stuck on 1,688. I went thru a couple of threads I posted on this and last week and the number is always 1,688.

ummm... Any moderators able to comment on this? Do the numbers get stuck sometimes?

Ha! except that for this one! It went to 1,689.

The condo thread is showing the same number of 1,688 all the way thru the thread. Must have posted 4 plus times.

Out of curiosity I started to look at my "posts number". It seems to be stuck on 1,688. I went thru a couple of threads I posted on this and last week and the number is always 1,688.

ummm... Any moderators able to comment on this? Do the numbers get stuck sometimes?

It is 1689 now.:greetings10:

The condo thread is showing the same number of 1,688 all the way thru the thread. Must have posted 4 plus times.

Hmmm... When I was working and something got stuck we'd hit it with a stick and that often worked to unstick it. I'll ask one of the administrators to hit the server with a stick and see if that will help.

ETA: I looked through some past posts and the numbers are increasing. Maybe it takes the software a while to catch up sometimes.

Last edited:

Ha! except that for this one! It went to 1,689.

The number you see will always be the most current number.
If you go back to your very first post, it will be the same as your most recent post.

It is 1689 now.:greetings10:

It is! It has updated the condo thread to 1,689 too. But it is 1,689 on every post of that thread.

Strange....So let's see what this number is!

Must be working on it! It went to 1,690.

I think I was stuck on 1,688 for quite a while.

The number you see will always be the most current number.
If you go back to your very first post, it will be the same as your most recent post.

Got it! Thanks!

Is it typical to have 4 or 5 posts in the same thread all be the same number?

It is! It has updated the condo thread to 1,689 too. But it is 1,689 on every post of that thread.

Must be working on it! It went to 1,690.

I think I was stuck on 1,688 for quite a while.

See Braumeister's response for above.

Hmmm... When I was working and something got stuck we'd hit it with a stick and that often worked to unstick it. I'll ask one of the administrators to hit the server with a stick and see if that will help.

ETA: I looked through some past posts and the numbers are increasing. Maybe it takes the software a while to catch up sometimes.

Maybe so. I just assumed it was a real time update.

Sticks are good. So is unplugging. :LOL:

When the "Bull" shows up, posters could lose 30, 40 or more % of their posts. As a result, this loss might lower their star status. As a CFA (Certified FIRE website Advisor) I am offering a service. I can place their posts in a balanced place where they will be protected from such a big loss.

For the first 10 callers with over 10,000 or more posts, I offer a free review and present a 50 page custom proposal of our services. Don't lose your posts, or stars. Act now.

All this for a low, introductory, fixed-fee of 50 only posts per month, transferred from their account to mine.

The nerve..........

Is it typical to have 4 or 5 posts in the same thread all be the same number?

............of some people! I was the original discoverer of this effect (documented in this thread) and it is pending the award of some patent or copyright. :)

did you also know that your message needs to be at least 1 letter long?
I discovered that too..............

Last edited:
............of some people! I was the original discoverer of this effect (documented in this thread) and it is pending the award of some patent or copyright. :)

did you also know that your message needs to be at least 1 letter long?
I discovered that too..............

kaneohe...I had to go back and read the thread to see that in post #44 you did make this astute observation! You don't have to share the patent or copyright with me! :LOL:

It is a bit curious.

kaneohe...I had to go back and read the thread to see that in post #44 you did make this astute observation! You don't have to share the patent or copyright with me! :LOL:

It is a bit curious.

However, I do recognize that all original discoveries by individuals are worthy of the same merit even tho they might not be the first.......still there is this concept of first among equals :)

To get "moderator emeritus, you first have to serve as a moderator, then retire. I know you can do it!

Just PM a Mod and they will get you an interview and the fee schedule! :)

I have interview anxiety. It's a condition that requires me to submit my demands and questions. If you don't comply, I have the right to a year's salary and/or 4 extra *'s.

I don't know for sure, but it looks like moderators, current and emeritus, are allowed to have bigger avatars. If so, that's another benefit to consider.

If you have the right kind of infrared light source, they show up. I'm surprised more people haven't noticed that.

Back
Top Bottom