Where is the Thank You List?

Qs Laptop

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I changed my signature just now and I stumbled upon my Thank You list. I had well over 100 of them. However, since leaving that page I am not able to locate it again.

How can I find my Thank You page?

You probably receive an email each time someone sends you a PM, including “thanks” PMs, assuming you allow PMs from other users.

You can check these settings by selecting “User CP” and looking at your PM and browser settings under “edit options”. The default is to receive an email when you receive a PM.

Last edited:
I just went poking around looking for it and see it's under User CP. I have a few that I never knew about. Some years old. :LOL:

This got me thinking about changing my profile picture and my signature but I can't find anywhere to do that. I can change the about me stuff but I don't see a way to edit signature or photo/avatar.

This got me thinking about changing my profile picture and my signature but I can't find anywhere to do that. I can change the about me stuff but I don't see a way to edit signature or photo/avatar.

Click UserCP in the top row, then use the sections in the column on the left to edit what you want.
Such as "Edit Avatar", "Edit Signature", etc., etc.

Click UserCP in the top row, then use the sections in the column on the left to edit what you want.
Such as "Edit Avatar", "Edit Signature", etc., etc.
:facepalm: Right in front of my face. I thanked you but can you find it? :D

Back
Top Bottom