Join Early Retirement Today

BROKEN by new version of charting script
Old 04-02-2019, 11:28 PM   #1
gone traveling

BROKEN by new version of charting script

Just after the chart is drawn the tab changes to this page:

PHP/SWF Charts > Introduction

New Version 5!

Click here to go to the new version of XML/SWF Charts.
Bongleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-02-2019, 11:42 PM   #2
gone traveling

Happened with the option "Given a success rate, determine spending level for a set portfolio, or portfolio for a set spending level"

but not happening with the default "
Display the results of the retirement plan

The success rate of your portfolio and withdrawal plans,
Bongleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:37 AM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

I don't get those messages, but I've noticed that the success versus AA charts (and this one now that I look) don't show up for me. But I figured that's because I have some flash restrictions set on my Linux computer.

So does this not work for all?

-ERD50
ERD50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:24 PM   #4
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

It still works for me my Dell laptop with Windows 8 and Chrome.

I also have Flash disabled by default, but there is a button to click to run it for that specific instance.

I did get an extra popup that I don't recall before - something about "confirm form resubmission" but after I did that I got the graph like always.
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:29 PM   #5
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondCor521 View Post
It still works for me my Dell laptop with Windows 8 and Chrome.

I also have Flash disabled by default, but there is a button to click to run it for that specific instance.

I did get an extra popup that I don't recall before - something about "confirm form resubmission" but after I did that I got the graph like always.
^ My results mirrored this exactly, using a Dell desktop, Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

OP, your "BROKEN" thread title is inaccurate as it appears the problem is on your end. Malware?