Can not see Firecalc Input fields

dex

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
On the home page of firecalc; I can not see the input fields.
With Firefox; I see a blank area at the bottom of the page and the submit button

With IE; I just see the submit button at the bottom of the page.

Isn't there a "Start Here" input area on the right under the graph, about half way down the page ?

I can see the input fields there but I can not change the input data after I hit submit.

Are you unable to input data/changes in all the tabs listed under the green heading at the top of the home page? Everything works OK for me using Firefox.

Are you unable to input data/changes in all the tabs listed under the green heading at the top of the home page? Everything works OK for me using Firefox.

Yes, I can enter data there.
Thanks

Where do I put in current age? I see it as 48 in the data info but I did not see an input field.

The problem I'm having might be that I"m using Ad Blocker and Ad Blocker plus and that sees the input fields as an advertisement.

There isn't an input for your age. Everything is based on current year, what year you plan to retire (if you are still working), and how many years you think you want your money to last.

The program ignores any date inputs earlier than the current year, so if, for example, you started getting SS in 2009, input 2011 or it will ignore your SS income.

In the 3rd tab " Not Retired", did you update the year you plan to retire and add potential retirement savings?

Where do I put in current age? I see it as 48 in the data info but I did not see an input field.

The problem I'm having might be that I"m using Ad Blocker and Ad Blocker plus and that sees the input fields as an advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom