24 Day Challenge

Dog

Full time employment: Posting here.
I leave for Kauai in 25 days to backpack to the Napali Coast and to do some day hikes (will be there for 1 week). Then on to Maui for a week and will backpack the Sliding Sands Trail inside the crater (and some day hikes).
I've been doing backpacking and hikes as well as fitness classes the past few months to prepare. Also trying to clean up nutrition. I'd like to kick my sugar and Diet Coke habit.
I'm starting the Advocare 24 day Challenge tomorrow. I wouldn't mind losing 5 pounds, but would prefer to convert fat to muscle over weight loss (yes, I do weights 2-3x/week).
Has anyone done this challenge?

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Last edited:
Have fun backpacking the Napali. I did it a few years ago and it was wonderful. There are some interesting rivers and waterfalls to explore if you're interested in exploring away from the beach.

Can the moderator delete this post? I realized today that this could be perceived as a marketing email and that was not my intent. 😳
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Sounds to me that you were just asking if anyone here had experience with a product you are thinking about buying... seems fair game to me.

Back
Top Bottom