A Disease to fit the Pill

imoldernu

Gone but not forgotten
How about this one... Too good not to share.

'Hey Doc, I Have Poop Disorder': 6 'Diseases' Big Pharma Is Trying to Make You Believe You Suffer From | Alternet
Have you ever noticed how Big Pharma in the United States has things exactly backward? Instead of developing new pills that people need like non-addictive painkillers and antibiotics for resistant infections, it develops new diseases.

You know those ads that try to scare you into thinking you have restless leg syndrome, non-24-hour sleep/wake disorder or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency— the poop disease? They’re not from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or a government public health agency. They’re from Big Pharma trying to churn "demand" for a drug and disease you’ve never heard of.

Whenever a reporter reveals how Pharma sells diseases to sell pills, we get veritable hate mail. "How dare you imply that Can't-Wake-Up-in-the-Morning disease doesn’t exist? I have suffered for years!" they scream as they threaten us and our editors and claim we are trying to take their drugs away. "I have adult ADHD and no one can tell me I don't!" (more)

You may have ED, Low T, ODD, APD, TDD, ICD. or RLS... or forbid, the TMS syndrome.

I wonder how doctors handle this. :confused:

Last edited:
I think it's a sh!tty thread topic :)

As long as I don't have OMY syndrome. No pill for that.

Back
Top Bottom