Join Early Retirement Today

Anyone use Phiten titanium or other titanium?
Old 04-13-2018, 07:09 PM   #1
gone traveling

Anyone use Phiten titanium or other titanium?

I tried s necklace a while back because I saw major leaguers using them, couldn’t really notice anything, maybe because I wasn’t having any pain at the time.

My cousins from Hawaii really believe in the stuff and they say everywhere you go you will see older locals with pieces of Phiten tape wherever their pain is, one cousin believes in it so much that she sent me a roll a few years ago.

2 days ago I woke up with a stiff lower back, didn’t think much of it and popped a couple aspirin but later in the day it stiffened up so much I could barely stand straight. I remembered the tape and slapped a 4” strip right on the dead center of the pain, within an hour I felt it loosen up a lot and was standing straight without pain, within a couple hours I was able to do a full squat and had full mobility, today I stil have the same piece of tape on and feel just the slightest bit of tightness but no pain at all.

I’ve used it before on arthritic finger joints with the same results but with this latest use it made me a believer, I’m convinced, it’s not just the placebo effect.
97guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #2
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

So what controls did you implement? Positive control? Negative control? What about K-tape? Leukotape? Other tapes?

I use titanium cooking pots and a long-handle titanium spoon. That way I carry less weight when backpacking and don't get a sore/stiff back ever.
LOL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Phiten was started in 1983 by Yoshihiro Hirata, a former chef and self-taught alternative-medicine guru.
Well, that should give anyone enough confidence to use it.

Quote:
Phiten's claims seem to clash with our current understanding of biology. Most experts agree that muscle soreness isn't necessarily due to ion imbalances, as Phiten claims. Rather, the by-products released as muscle cells consume energy, and microscopic tears in the muscle fibers themselves produce aching arms and legs.
TITANIUM BASEBALL NECKWEAR BIG ON HYPE, SHORT ON SCIENCE