Bang! Bang! Bang! Smile!!!

but lately, i enjoy pellet guns the most! i can shoot them in my backyard, and within 45 yards, im deadly! theyre quiet, reallllllly cheap ammo, and the guns are cheap too. I bought a competition-grade rifle for 250 or so.

I'd love to shoot pellet guns again. But I live in a state that basically regulates them as firearms, I've nowhere to shoot, I have small children in the house and a gun-shy wife... Some day.

I do not kill things with my guns. I like shooting for the same reason I like fireworks: Wreckin' Stuff. I think it's a juvenile thing. I went with it.

I have a few machine guns that I used to take to organized machine gun shoots down south. I especially like shooting dynamite duct-taped to cars.

I don't do it so much any more.

The first picture is of me in Arkansas standing next to a pile of evidence of a good time. The second is what my wife and I did to an old K-car at a shoot.

All my hobbies are legal and often involve FBI investigations and ATF approvals.

Mike D.

Hey Mike, with a little Bondo she will be just like new. :D

They used to have shoots close by in the Idaho panhandle where the single shot 50 cal guys used to place dynamite at long range. It took the guess work out and eliminated the BS whether you did or did not bring your round on target. Great fun for spectators too.

A few years ago a friend brought me to an organized "machine gun shoot". Quite entertaining. I wasn't aware of anybody shooting at dynamite, at the shoot I went to they were shooting at blocks of a substance called "tannerite", which produced a nice flash and loud report when struck by bullets.

All I'd say is, enjoy your hobby while its still legal. I suspect that the next election cycle won't yield good news for those in the shooting sports.

FinanceGeek, they offer smaller exploding targets on the internet. I have shot the ones with 1" dot and they are great fun for the unsuspecting.

Thanks - It make me feel happy.

Back
Top Bottom