Coconut oil - studies showing no benefit

It is still available on amazon - in 50-pound bags. I bought one several weeks ago for $80.00 delivered, and also five, 2-gallon gamma-seal buckets ($75.00) to store it. Ended up costing a bundle for the flour and the buckets. Still, the buckets will be useful after the flour is gone. In fact, I am using one now to store rice.

That flour made the best darn pizza crust. Can't use it for cakes, though.

The anti-gluten movement may be losing steam. I can't buy gluten anywhere. Not on Amazon, not in any store. Even Bob's Red Mill web site says "out of stock." I'm running low, and can only make enough pizza dough for a few more pizza nights. There's really no point in making it, if I can't toss it in the air to stretch it! Maybe I'll find some "bread machine flour," which is really just a socially acceptable name for high-gluten flour.

...The thing that stands out for me after many decades was the section where his well-educated, wealthy, desperate parents tried unconventional treatments for him...

I may have opined on this before, so I won't go into my personal experiences with it. Suffice it to say that there is a LOT of money to be made by telling people who have untreatable conditions, or conditions which are just inconvenient to treat, that you have a miracle cure.

Their hook line is "The doctors aren't doing anything for you. Why not give all your money to me and try my treatment? What have you got to lose?"

There is a special place in hell for these charlatans.

I may have opined on this before, so I won't go into my personal experiences with it. Suffice it to say that there is a LOT of money to be made by telling people who have untreatable conditions, or conditions which are just inconvenient to treat, that you have a miracle cure.

Their hook line is "The doctors aren't doing anything for you. Why not give all your money to me and try my treatment? What have you got to lose?"

The Entrepreneurs Hall of Fame

Seinfeld had something to say about that. :)
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom