Join Early Retirement Today
Closed Thread

Corona Virus not that fatal - only used as a Cover up for a more deadly Bio-weapon?
Old 02-21-2020, 10:49 PM   #1
Full time employment: Posting here.

Corona Virus not that fatal - only used as a Cover up for a more deadly Bio-weapon?

Ok, don't know if this is true, but read this article in full if you have time.

Synopsis:
An alleged chinese official comes out anonymously, and said a Bio-weapon was released in Wuhan and it was not the Corona Virus. The Corona virus was only used as a "cover up" disease, but the bio-weapon is far more dangerous. The narrative said the Corona Virus is surely a dangerous virus like the Bird Flu, but people can recover from the Corona virus just like any other deadly Flu strain.

The bio-weapon that caused hundreds of thousands of people in Wuhan to drop dead like flies that the Chinese government is hiding has no cure, and there are no survivors. The US government knows it is the Bio-weapon, but is in on the cover up with China to make sure the S&P500 does not go down in an election year. Interest read

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com..._intelligence/

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2020, 10:58 PM   #2
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

This explains why the helicopters were following me.

Old 02-21-2020, 11:02 PM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Location: Spending the Kids Inheritance and living in Chicago
I read part of it, but had to stop as the conspiracy theories spouted kept growing in number.
The author should have stuck to the main theory to make it more believable.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:08 PM   #4
Give me a forum ...

I glanced quickly through it.

I think the poster has given away the plot that he could have expanded into a suspense novel.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:24 PM   #5
Give me a forum ...

I'm sure it's true.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:49 PM   #6
Give me a forum ...

I love it when a Redditor goes off the rails.

Squid Pro Quo is on the house.
Old 02-22-2020, 06:32 AM   #7
Give me a forum ...

I think it was the same guys at Fort Detrick that created HIV.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:03 AM   #8

No, no, no! It's clearly an alien virus, as I posted before.

Scientist Claims Coronavirus Was Brought to Earth By a Meteorite

Quote:
In the case of the current Corona virus pandemic in China it is interesting to note that an exceptionally bright fireball event was seen on October 11 2019 over Sonjyan City in the Jilin Province of NE China. It is tempting to speculate that this event had a crucial role to play in what is now unfolding in throughout China. If a fragment of a loosely held carbonaceous meteorite carrying a cargo of viruses/bacteria entered the mesosphere and stratosphere at high speed ~30km/s, its inner core which survived incandescence would have got dispersed in the stratosphere and troposphere.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:13 AM   #9
gone traveling

Some people just believe anything, no wonder we are in the state we are!

Hey, remember the world is still flat too.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:32 AM   #10
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShokWaveRider View Post
Some people just believe anything, no wonder we are in the state we are!

Hey, remember the world is still flat too.

And we still believe in the scientific community that we evolved from the frogs, lizard and apes. Nope, we were bio-engineered by the Sumerian gods, the Annunaki aliens , who bio-engineered 10 plagues so Moses will win. . Same alien gods who wiped out the Nephelim Giants
Old 02-22-2020, 09:55 AM   #11

Didn't read it, but the premise that there's a deadly one and a cover-up one fits with post I just read in another thread about an entire family, all ages, that got wiped out. That could be explained if there was a genetic trait held by both parents that made the family susceptible (the more likely explanation). But the PCR results would be different between the two, certainly, so if both escape China, it will become obvious there's more than one, and it's not just a mutation.
Old 02-22-2020, 10:01 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

It could be true! Or, it could be crazy and totally untrue. I am not sure how we could tell the difference right now, and even if we knew for sure, I don't really know what I could do about it. But thanks for alerting us to this possibility.

So anyway, here's my plan. I'll file that in my mental file cabinet, forget about it for now, and go on with my life.
Old 02-22-2020, 10:06 AM   #13
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengsational View Post
Didn't read it, but the premise that there's a deadly one and a cover-up one fits with post I just read in another thread about an entire family, all ages, that got wiped out.
Has anyone seen any corroboration of this "family wipeout" story? I think this was likely word-of mouth from unknown origins and we all know rumors can run rampant in scary situations. I'm suspicious this might be in that category or we would have seen more evidence of similar tragedies.

You may not know it but I'm quite famous

Retired in 2005 at age 58, no pension
Old 02-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #14
Give me a forum ...

Location: Spending the Kids Inheritance and living in Chicago
If that posting were true, I'd be more worried about how all countries gave up nuke weapons.
This would mean the gov't lied to me... , and paid some fellows to sit 12 hour shifts in a tiny underground box waiting for an order to launch that could never come.. !!
Old 02-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #15
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by braumeister View Post
No, no, no! It's clearly an alien virus, as I posted before.

Scientist Claims Coronavirus Was Brought to Earth By a Meteorite
You keep pushing that outlandish conspiracy theory, Braumeister. I tell you, it's from the pedophile pizza parlor.
Old 02-22-2020, 10:47 AM   #16

This story is obviously a ruse to cover up the fact the the coronavirus is part of a war between the cruise lines to try to take each other out.

"This is the year 2020 and nothing is OK" ...Lois Griffin
Old 02-22-2020, 10:58 AM   #17
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by timo2 View Post
This story is obviously a ruse to cover up the fact the the coronavirus is part of a war between the cruise lines to try to take each other out.

But how does the perpetrator prove that his ships are virus proof, compared to his competitors? People will stop cruising, no matter what cruise lines.

No, if the motive is competition in tourism, the instigator has to be outside of the cruise ship business. May I propose the RV industry?

Watch how many more RVs will be sold in the years ahead, when people drop international traveling, and spend more time on domestic traveling, camping in national parks, etc...
Old 02-22-2020, 11:09 AM   #18
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW-Bound View Post

But how does the perpetrator prove that his ships are virus proof, compared to his competitors? People will stop cruising, no matter what cruise lines.

No, if the motive is competition in tourism, the instigator has to be outside of the cruise ship business. May I propose the RV industry?

Watch how many more RVs will be sold in the years ahead, when people drop international traveling, and spend more time on domestic traveling, camping in national parks, etc...
Good thinking, NW. Maybe we should be investigating the city fathers of Elkhart, Indiana.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:01 PM   #19

In the end, we are all dead. Have another.
Old 02-22-2020, 02:33 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
You keep pushing that outlandish conspiracy theory, Braumeister. I tell you, it's from the pedophile pizza parlor.
Oh yeah?
Well, then explain this, Mr. Skeptic.

Yes, the Corona beer virus was spread by drunken alien scientists studying climate change