Corona Virus not that fatal - only used as a Cover up for a more deadly Bio-weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber888

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Ok, don't know if this is true, but read this article in full if you have time.

Synopsis:
An alleged chinese official comes out anonymously, and said a Bio-weapon was released in Wuhan and it was not the Corona Virus. The Corona virus was only used as a "cover up" disease, but the bio-weapon is far more dangerous. The narrative said the Corona Virus is surely a dangerous virus like the Bird Flu, but people can recover from the Corona virus just like any other deadly Flu strain.

The bio-weapon that caused hundreds of thousands of people in Wuhan to drop dead like flies that the Chinese government is hiding has no cure, and there are no survivors. The US government knows it is the Bio-weapon, but is in on the cover up with China to make sure the S&P500 does not go down in an election year. Interest read :greetings10:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/f2b07y/i_am_a_senior_chinese_military_intelligence/

This explains why the helicopters were following me.

I glanced quickly through it.

I think the poster has given away the plot that he could have expanded into a suspense novel. :)

I'm sure it's true. :rolleyes:

I love it when a Redditor goes off the rails. [emoji2956]

Squid Pro Quo is on the house.

I think it was the same guys at Fort Detrick that created HIV.

No, no, no! It's clearly an alien virus, as I posted before.

Scientist Claims Coronavirus Was Brought to Earth By a Meteorite

In the case of the current Corona virus pandemic in China it is interesting to note that an exceptionally bright fireball event was seen on October 11 2019 over Sonjyan City in the Jilin Province of NE China. It is tempting to speculate that this event had a crucial role to play in what is now unfolding in throughout China. If a fragment of a loosely held carbonaceous meteorite carrying a cargo of viruses/bacteria entered the mesosphere and stratosphere at high speed ~30km/s, its inner core which survived incandescence would have got dispersed in the stratosphere and troposphere.

Some people just believe anything, no wonder we are in the state we are! :facepalm:

Hey, remember the world is still flat too.

Some people just believe anything, no wonder we are in the state we are! :facepalm:

Hey, remember the world is still flat too.

And we still believe in the scientific community that we evolved from the frogs, lizard and apes. Nope, we were bio-engineered by the Sumerian gods, the Annunaki aliens [emoji847] , who bio-engineered 10 plagues so Moses will win. [emoji12]. Same alien gods who wiped out the Nephelim Giants [emoji847]

Last edited:
Didn't read it, but the premise that there's a deadly one and a cover-up one fits with post I just read in another thread about an entire family, all ages, that got wiped out. That could be explained if there was a genetic trait held by both parents that made the family susceptible (the more likely explanation). But the PCR results would be different between the two, certainly, so if both escape China, it will become obvious there's more than one, and it's not just a mutation.

It could be true! Or, it could be crazy and totally untrue. I am not sure how we could tell the difference right now, and even if we knew for sure, I don't really know what I could do about it. But thanks for alerting us to this possibility.

So anyway, here's my plan. I'll file that in my mental file cabinet, forget about it for now, and go on with my life.

Didn't read it, but the premise that there's a deadly one and a cover-up one fits with post I just read in another thread about an entire family, all ages, that got wiped out.

Has anyone seen any corroboration of this "family wipeout" story? I think this was likely word-of mouth from unknown origins and we all know rumors can run rampant in scary situations. I'm suspicious this might be in that category or we would have seen more evidence of similar tragedies.

If that posting were true, I'd be more worried about how all countries gave up nuke weapons.
This would mean the gov't lied to me... :eek: , and paid some fellows to sit 12 hour shifts in a tiny underground box waiting for an order to launch that could never come.. !!

This story is obviously a ruse to cover up the fact the the coronavirus is part of a war between the cruise lines to try to take each other out.

This story is obviously a ruse to cover up the fact the the coronavirus is part of a war between the cruise lines to try to take each other out.
:)

But how does the perpetrator prove that his ships are virus proof, compared to his competitors? People will stop cruising, no matter what cruise lines.

No, if the motive is competition in tourism, the instigator has to be outside of the cruise ship business. May I propose the RV industry?

Watch how many more RVs will be sold in the years ahead, when people drop international traveling, and spend more time on domestic traveling, camping in national parks, etc...

:)

But how does the perpetrator prove that his ships are virus proof, compared to his competitors? People will stop cruising, no matter what cruise lines.

No, if the motive is competition in tourism, the instigator has to be outside of the cruise ship business. May I propose the RV industry?

Watch how many more RVs will be sold in the years ahead, when people drop international traveling, and spend more time on domestic traveling, camping in national parks, etc...

Good thinking, NW. Maybe we should be investigating the city fathers of Elkhart, Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom