Does Medicare really pay 80% Really?

That's the policy my DH is on and I just went on, it was a little more then I wanted to pay, but what supplement isn't....DH had a super complicated cardiac surgery, 4 days in the ICU and 8 days total in the hospital and it didn't cost us one cent out of pocket but it is a little pricey.

That’s the simplicity I’m looking forward to when I get older. It will be easier for my kids to take over our finance one of these days.

One of the great deals of being a retired veteran is Tricare for Life. They totally pay for anything that Medicare doesn't.

We will also have a federal employees plan acting as our supplement.

I am thinking of switching from Rural Carriers Benefit(Aetna run) to Aetna Direct at 280 per month with a $1800 reimbursement fund. Website and online chats all say no deductible, copay or coinsurance.

Between lower premium, $50 per month and the fund, going to reduce our medical cost by almost $2500 per year. Still reading and looking for the fine print however that will render the potential savings meaningless.

So the government is telling the rural hospital they will approve a much higher approved amount that I will pay the %20 on but the gov will only pay their already preapproved amount set much lower then the billed preapproved amount.
Got it!

Back
Top Bottom