Eggs are now bad for you...AGAIN!

Darn! I wish I'd eaten more eggs while they were still OK.

Nice knowing you.

If you stop eating eggs completely, perhaps you may live till 70 with the damage already done? :cool:

And take SS early then..... oh boy here we go again.

And take SS early then..... oh boy here we go again.

Good point. Think of all the eggs one can buy with the SS check too. Crates and crates of eggs. :D

Maybe. But I don’t plan on quitting eggs. So I may not make it till 64. I’ll talk it over with my doc at my next blood work discussion in a couple of months if I live that long.

Sorry to see you leaving a lot of SS benefits behind. :flowers:

My grandfather lived to 96, said during the depression he ate eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ate em the rest of his life too.

I won't be giving up eggs anytime soon.

I find animal protein and saturated fat to be a perfect addition to eggs over easy - :)

6863663845_606ce39a51_o.jpg

Eggsactly!:dance:

I heard that on the news also and not long ago, it was the other way. Lol

I love eggs but I never eat them but maybe one a month. I get them in other foods but just to eat an egg a dozen a year at the most or less.

For breakfast, I may have to cut down on eggs and eat more bacon and sausage links :cool:.

Even is eggs are bad, changing diet habits will be a likely as saying grilling hot dogs and burgers are bad. As far as I know, grilling is not out of style anytime soon.

Studies show doctors have the best drugs

:LOL:

And thanks to all for the many laughs, but this one was the best for me

I eat 10 to 14 eggs per week, usually in omelets, sometimes over easy, sometimes hard boiled. No intention of stopping.

Every so often, maybe once a year, go on a few weeks long bacon tear. Otherwise there is cheese alone or with chicken in the omelette.

This is really getting tiring.

JERF - Just Eat Real Food. Or as close to is as we can come these days.

+2

In deepest, darkest Africa for two weeks, if it weren't for eggs I'd be dead. I suspect close to the perfect food. In moderation, unless you are in Africa!

I eat two eggs every morning, 14 per week. I'm not going to stop! Never!!

So they ate 3 eggs a day, 2 pounds of butter a week, a pound of bacon a day, never walked further than the mailbox, had a personal and family history of cardiovascular events, but theyre certain it was the eggs that did them in? They relied on someone to write down 1 years eating history in full (cause i could totally not do that at all). Yeah no

I don't do it often, but the best eggs are when you cook a pound of bacon (in a big cast iron pan), then fry the eggs in the fat, then scoop the fat over the top of the eggs to get a complete cook.

Nice runny yolk.

That's the way my mom did it when I was young, and grandma and grandpa did til they were 94 and 88.
:dance:

Yep, best tasting eggs ever! Make them this way rarely now, but heaven on earth when I do!

This is a great example of why you should never eat eggs by themselves. Always combine them with their natural antidote, bacon or sausage.

I had my eggs this morning with cecina from the amazon jungle.

Attachments

• cecina.jpg
    cecina.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 29
Im more worried about driving down I-75 than I am eating a few eggs every week. I have pasture raised hens that I feed organic feed to. (I think that was a bad sentence). Anyone who wants to tell me that eating those eggs are bad for me needs their head examined.

Pass the scrambled eggs please.

Back
Top Bottom