High Fasting Glucose Level

OK, thanks. I also freeze bananas...but I just toss 'em into the freezer in the peel. The peel will blacken but the banana keeps just fine to use in a smoothie.

That's a good idea. I peel them, slice them, and put them on a tray until they freeze, then put them in a plastic bag.

Just to add.. I take "Designer Whey Protein" (strawberry flavor) Al mentions, and it tastes very good IMHO.

Update...my bloodwork this week returned an A1C of 5.4!!! WOOHOOOO. This glycemic load thing is working. :dance:

Would a steroid shot make a normal persons blood sugar go way up? I have always wondered that. Also just what is normal? oldtrig

Would a steroid shot make a normal persons blood sugar go way up? I have always wondered that. Also just what is normal? oldtrig
I would just ask your doctor. While I certainly would use the net to get some information, when it comes to my personal health, I go to my “health partner” (my PCP).

Of course, that’s only me…

Not sure what my doctor would tell me. My blood sugar spiked high 30 years ago and I am not diabetic. At least that what they tell me. The only way I would know if a normal person blood sugar went high after the shot is ask. That is why I posted. Also I doubt a normal person would ever test blood sugar after a steroid shot so I guess my question could never be answered. . oldtrig

Back
Top Bottom