HSA Administrators - any with Money market option

Karl

Dryer sheet wannabe
Currently have HSA with Payflex and DW with UMB. Neither pay much interest. Not wanting to invest in Mutual Funds I looked for Money Market options and neither have them. Does anyone know of HSA administrators I could switch to that have Money Markets options.

hellofurther.com (formerly SelectAccount) has Schwab Government Money Fund as an investment option. Is that close enough? Also, you can setup a self-directed HSA at Schwab and link it to your hellofurther HSA. Then invest in just about anything Schwab offers.

If you are only looking for a Money Market option, how about a HSA at a neighborhood bank?

I just moved mine to UMB after I retired. From my research, I found no providers who offer money market funds. Not sure why MM isn't an option, so I asked a benefit consultant I know and he couldn't find anything either. They just don't seem to go together for some reason.

I'd love to be proved wrong.

I use "Health Savings Administrators" for my HSA. They offer quite a few Vanguard funds including their Prime Money Market fund, which currently pays around 2%.

I didn’t realize the prime MM fund was available at HSA administrators. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom