I don't look good naked anymore (song)

LOL!
A was looking some picture we just took a few days ago at the ranch and boy I don't look to good in cloths on any more either. LOL!

He didn't look so great in 1984 either, but does gat the girls...:D

Tough crowd here. A lot more readers than commenters. I thought it was funny.

I look better than I did 27 pounds ago - :)

Nah, most people never look good naked at any time in their life. :hide:

My wife occasionally tries to pretend I'm not funny. She tries, in front of company, to not laugh at me. She tries so hard to keep a straight face, but whenever I say "now, imagine me naked " she loses it.

It's a gift.

During my parents' retirement years they lived on a beach. One day my mom came in from her walk on the beach and announced "there are two kinds of old people on that beach. Old fat ugly ones, and old skinny ugly ones. Where are the eclairs?" I thought that was funny.

No matter how lean and muscular you are, the skin on the torso of a man will be at least a little droopy by a certain age. Somewhere around late 60s-70s. I think I'd rather have the body of an average 25 year old than a super fit 70 year old. I'm hoping for medical advances by then.

Tough crowd here. A lot more readers than commenters. I thought it was funny.

A lot of folks aren't going to click any link, and even less want to click a video to comment on a thread, no matter the topic, especially when the opening post gives nothing really much but the link. It's not really a tough crowd, but that's how the audience typically works.

Funny song and video. Good laugh this morning!

Ha, I actually look better now at 57 than I looked when I was younger! Shocking tbh. But I only got obsessed about the gym a few years ago. Interestingly, if you work your ass off, the results are actually as good as you were told they would be. Who would have thought...
PS. I also get laid more now - so it's empirically confirmed.

My wife occasionally tries to pretend I'm not funny. She tries, in front of company, to not laugh at me. She tries so hard to keep a straight face, but whenever I say "now, imagine me naked " she loses it.

It's a gift.

Now I can’t get THAT pic out of my mind. Thanks for that :mad:

Those that do look good, make up for all the rest!

Definitely.

The problem is that these specimens are hard to find, and then the chance is slim of getting a really close look. ;)

Timely Post for Me

I laid my bike down a few days ago and have been cleaning, medicating, and dressing the resulting road rash on my derrière daily since.:facepalm:

Let's just say that I am very tired of seeing that particular body part unclothed and can't imagine anyone else would enjoy it either. Bet everyone reading this is really happy that I didn't include pictures with this post.

Have a friend that does a similar song of the same name....

Back
Top Bottom