I have breast cancer. :-(((

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery SG. We'll all have you in our thoughts. Keep up the good spirits.

Avalon

I will give an update as soon as I'm not so drugged out I can't type. LOL I will not be shy about taking my pain meds! :LOL:
Be sue to have yer hubby tie a string on yer toe to keep you from floating away while yer on those pain meds. :D

La la land can feel so fine...give in to it.

As it has been said; you are an inspiration. You are not just our 'simple girl'...you are so much more, there's no doubt.

smiley-love070.gif

Be sue to have yer hubby tie a string on yer toe to keep you from floating away while yer on those pain meds. :D

La la land can feel so fine...give in to it.

As it has been said; you are an inspiration. You are not just our 'simple girl'...you are so much more, there's no doubt.

smiley-love070.gif

Ah, man, you are just trying to make me break a tear! LOL!!! Thanks, my friend. :flowers:

You have what it takes to come through this with flying colors. My thoughts, like so many others, will be with you on Tuesday.

Simple girl, you are not so simple, and you are an inspiration. Good luck with your surgery :flowers:

I've never been shy in taking my pain med's either.;) Best of luck next week.

Hmmmm...I'm startin' early with a few myself. Now where's that beer guzzling icon when you need it? :cool:

Wishing you all the best for a safe and successful procedure on Tuesday and a great outcome.....you deserve it!

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Back
Top Bottom